Different types of yogasanas can be done to benefit each part of the body. At the same time, if we talk about hair, then many types of yoga are also mentioned for hair-related problems, in which one name is also of Balayam Yoga.
What is Balayam
Balayam is made up of two different words, in which the first word is Bala meaning hair and the second is exercise. This is the reason why it is called hair exercise. During Balayama yoga, the nails of both the hands are rubbed together. It is believed that rubbing nails can help with hair growth. Hence, it is included in hair growth formulations. Apart from this, there are many other benefits of Balayama yoga for hair, which are discussed further in the article.
Benefits of doing Balayam Yoga
The benefits of Balayama yoga can be seen in different ways on the hair. At the same time, keep in mind that Balayam is not a cure for hair problems in any way. Its practice can help in relaxing to some extent. If the problem related to hair is serious, then definitely contact the doctor. Now read on:
1. Hair Shine
The shine of hair can also be included in the benefits of doing Balayam yoga. Actually, it is believed that doing Balayama yoga regularly can bring shine to the hair. At the moment, there is no scientific study available to confirm this.
2. For white hair
Balayam yoga results can be visible on gray hair. In a scientific study, several yogasanas have been included for hair related problems (including the problem of premature gray hair), one of which is also named Balayama Yoga. However, how effective Balayam alone will be for this problem, there is still a need to do more research about it.
According to a scientific research, the practice of yoga can help in maintaining the blood flow to the scalp, which can provide relief in the problem of hair fall. At the same time, yoga has also been considered useful for hair loss (which includes hair fall). At the same time, the yogasanas mentioned for hair loss in this research also include Balayam. In such a situation, we can assume that the practice of Balayam can play an important role in the problem of hair loss.
4. For baldness
As mentioned above, regular practice of Balayam Yoga can help in controlling the problem of hair fall. On this basis, it can be believed that this yoga can work to prevent baldness. Actually, the problem of baldness is due to excessive hair loss. At the same time, if the problem of premature hair loss is controlled, then the risk of baldness can be reduced.
5. Hair Strength
By doing Balayam yoga, the hair can get strong. Actually, in a research, Balayam is also mentioned along with other yogasanas for hair loss. At the same time, there is also a mention of weak hair in hair loss in research. In such a situation, we can assume that the practice of Balayam can also provide strong hair.
Steps to do Balayam
The effect of any yoga is only when the way of doing yoga is right. Therefore, the steps mentioned below can be followed to do Balayam Yoga in the right way:
- First of all, sit in the posture of Sukhasana by laying a yoga mat in a quiet place.
- Now close your eyes and try to keep your mind calm.
- To calm the mind, take three or four long breaths and release slowly.
- After this, bring both the hands in front of the chest by bending the elbows.
- Now fold the fingers of both the hands inwards and make half fists.
- After this, touch the nails of both hands to each other.
- Now rub the nails of both hands together.
- Keep breathing and exhaling normally during this time.
- Balayama yoga can be done for 8 to 10 minutes. You can also take rest for a few seconds in between as needed.
- Be careful not to rub the nails vigorously.
When we should do Nail Rubbing Exercise
By the way, Balayama yoga can be done at any time. At the same time, to bring it into daily practice, one can make Balayam Yoga time in the morning or evening, so that it can be done with full attention. Keep in mind that only if you do yoga properly, its benefits can be seen.
How much time should I do Balayam Yoga?
After knowing Balayam Yoga time, it is also important to know how long it should be done. Balayam can be done daily for 8 to 10 minutes. At the same time, if you feel the need to take rest while doing this, then you can take a few seconds of rest once or twice.
- Now we are telling some precautions related to doing Balayam Yoga.
- Some Precautions for Balayam Yoga – Precautions for Balayam Yoga
- Before doing Balayama yoga, it is important to know about some precautions related to it. We are telling these precautions through some points below:
- For caution, do not do Balayam Yoga during pregnancy. It is believed that this can cause contractions in the uterus. However, there is a lack of precise scientific research related to this.
- If someone has any problem related to nails, then he should avoid doing Balayam. This can aggravate the problem of nails.
- People suffering from high blood pressure should also not do this yoga. This can increase blood pressure even more. However, there is a lack of scientific study related to this.
Side Effects of Balayam Yoga
There is no exact scientific research available on the harms of Balayam Yoga. Nevertheless, as we mentioned above for caution, people suffering from the problem of nails, high blood pressure and pregnant should avoid doing it, otherwise some of its disadvantages may come to the fore.
Now you must have understood how Balayam Yoga can be beneficial for hair. Also, it must have been well known how it should be done. Now if you want, you can practice it daily for the problem of hair fall. At the same time, to avoid the harm of Balayam, it is also important to keep in mind the precautions related to doing Balayam. We hope that you liked this article. Stay connected with Stylecraze for more such updates.
Frequently asked Questions :
Who should avoid Balayam Yoga?
As we mentioned above that pregnant, high blood pressure patients and people suffering from nail problems should avoid doing Balayama yoga.
Does Balayam Yoga Really Work?
Yes, Balayama yoga can work for hair. We have given detailed information related to this above.
Can nail rubbing help in hair regrowth?
There is a lack of precise scientific research on whether nail-rubbing can help with hair regrowth. However, it is believed that doing so can benefit the hair.