Well, everyone is aware of coriander. This is an easily available spice in the Indian kitchen. Along with enhancing the taste of food, its leaves also prove useful in decorating dishes. Apart from this, do you know that coriander seeds are a boon for health if used properly. In this article we will tell how to use coriander water for weight loss.
Table of contents
- 1 What is coriander water?
- 2 Coriander Water for Weight Loss
- 3 Process No.-1
- 4 How much coriander water should be consumed daily to lose weight?
- 5 Further in the article, we are giving some useful tips.
What is coriander water?
Coriander is a spice full of medicinal properties. It comes from a plant called Coriandrum sativum. It has been used for centuries as a traditional medicine. Coriander water can play an important role in digestion and increasing appetite. Not only this, coriander water detoxifies the body system. Due to this all the dirt of the body comes out, and people feel lighter, which can help in weight loss . Drinking coriander water can get relief from some skin problems. Along with this, it also brings a glow on the face . You will read further in the article about the benefits of coriander water in relation to weight loss.
read also:- Use of Black Coffee to Lose Weight
Coriander Water for Weight Loss
As we mentioned at the beginning of this article, coriander seeds have many medicinal properties. Therefore, coriander water can help in weight loss . Here let us make it clear that there is a lack of scientific research on coriander in relation to weight loss. Let us now know in detail how coriander can be beneficial in reducing weight.
Spices are used extensively in India. According to scientific studies, spices are rich in antioxidants. They are very low in calories . At the same time, experts recommend eating low-calorie foods to lose weight. On this basis, it can be said that by consuming coriander water, weight can be reduced. More research is being done in this regard now.
read also:- Use of Milk to Lose Weight
Coriander used in vegetables is considered a potent medicine in Ayurveda. It activates metabolic functioning and also improves the digestive system, which can help in reducing weight . Not only this, coriander is also considered a good detox agent , which can help in flushing out all the dirt accumulated in the body. Detoxifying the body and improving metabolism levels can lead to weight loss, but there is no solid scientific research available to confirm this fact. (read also:- Coriander Seeds)
Consumption of coriander water is one of the better option of home remedies to reduce obesity . Coriander water can help in reducing belly fat. Research has suggested that some spices have anti-obesity effects, including coriander. Not only can it reduce weight, but it can also help prevent weight gain . Hence, it is believed that coriander water can be a perfect recipe for weight loss.
Along with reducing weight with coriander water, digestion can also be strengthened. Consuming coriander seeds produces bile acid in the stomach, which plays an important role in digestion. Coriander seeds also have a carminative effect, which can also provide relief from gas problems. In addition, it may also promote enzymes that digest food by breaking down proteins present in the small intestine.
Coriander can be considered effective in reducing cholesterol. If coriander, which enhances the taste of food, is consume in the form of a decoction, then it goes into the body and balances the level of lipids in the blood. It can reduce the level of bad cholesterol ie LDL and increase good cholesterol ie HDL . In this way, in reducing weight, coriander water can also keep healthy by reducing cholesterol.
If someone is trouble by obesity, then coriander water can prove to be useful for them. Here we are telling 2 ways to use coriander water.
read also:- How to Use Ginger for Weight Loss
- 3 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 glass of water
How to use:
- Soak 3 spoons of coriander in a glass of water before sleeping at night.
- After that, get up in the morning and filter this water.
- Then consume it on an empty stomach.
- This water can be consumed daily in the morning.
- 3 to 4 tsp coriander leaves
- 1 glass of water
- 5 to 6 drops of lemon juice
How to use:
- Blend coriander leaves in a mixer.
- Then mix this paste in 1 glass of lukewarm water.
- Now mix lemon juice in it.
- Drink this water every morning.
How much coriander water should be consumed daily to lose weight?
If someone is trouble by his increasing obesity and is dieting along with sweating for hours in the gym to burn belly fat, then such people can include coriander water in their diet. Usually drinking a glass of coriander water in a day is enough, but there is no solid scientific evidence in this regard.
Further in the article, we are giving some useful tips.
keep these things in mind
- Although coriander is a very beneficial spice, but prolonged use of anything can be harmful. Therefore, it is advisable to use coriander in proper quantity as well.
- Some people are sensitive in nature, who may be allergic to the aroma of coriander. This problem is called Pollen Food Syndrome. Such people should include coriander in their diet only on the advice of the doctor.
- Coriander seeds might lower blood sugar. In such a situation, if someone consumes it in excess, then his blood sugar can be very low.
Through this article, we have given our readers complete information about how to use coriander water for weight loss. Along with this, it has also been told how to make coriander water and what are its other benefits.