Pregnancy Ninth Month Diet What to Eat and Avoid:- In the ninth month of pregnancy, you should include plenty of folic acid and vitamin A in your diet, so that the baby can develop well.
In the 9th month of pregnancy, the weight of the baby and the mother increases. It is one of the most delicate months, When your wait is about to end and people are eagerly waiting for the baby. But in the last month of pregnancy, you should take great care of your diet. You may have digestive problems due to the baby at this time. Many people also have problems of indigestion and acidity during this time. For these reasons also you should include plenty of nutrients in your diet. With the help of good food, your normal delivery also helps. You should also be very careful in the 9th month of pregnancy. Be as worry-free as possible and relax. It can also help in the development of the child. During this, there may also be problems of swelling and pain in your feet. To avoid this, take the help of good diet and massage. During this time your baby’s weight gradually increases and the lungs and brain begin to mature. In the ninth month of pregnancy, you should include this in your diet.
What to eat for breakfast in 9th month of pregnancy?
1. In the ninth month of pregnancy, you may have many digestive problems. Therefore, you can include whole grains, barley roti, green vegetables and lentils in your diet.
2. Apart from this, you can consume milk, fruits and dry fruits in the morning breakfast. You can get a lot of benefits from this.
3. If you want, you can also have coconut water, smoothies or other types of beverages in your morning breakfast.
4. You can have breakfast of your choice during this month. Just have plenty of nutrients in it.
Include these things in lunch
1. In the last month of pregnancy, the baby’s brain is maturing. Therefore, you must include folic acid in your diet.
2. For this, include green vegetables and foods made from beans and roti in your lunch in the diet.
3. You can also include buttermilk, rice and chicken in lunch. You will get calcium from buttermilk and it also helps in lightening the mood.
Keep these snacks in the evening snack
1. In the evening snack, you can consume peanuts and juice.
2. Taking roasted gram and smoothie in the diet can also be beneficial for you.
3. Apart from this , consumption of roasted makhana and dry nuts can also be beneficial.
Eat this for dinner
1. In dinner, you can eat lentils, green vegetables and multigrain roti.
2. If you want, you can eat boiled eggs, fried brown rice and curry.
3. If you want to eat something light, then you can consume khichdi and oats for this.