6 health damages caused by excessive consumption of raw mangoes in summer.These physical problems can be caused by eating more raw mangoes.People drink a lot of Aam Panna made from raw mangoes to avoid heatstroke, dehydration in summer, but its excessive consumption can also cause harm to health (Raw Mango Side Effects), which is important for you to know. ..
It is mango season. Mango food is liked by children to elders. This is the favorite fruit of children. Although people eat a lot of ripe mangoes, there are some people who also like to eat raw mangoes. These raw mangoes are sour in taste and eat by adding salt. Sweet or salty chutney is also made from these raw mangoes in homes. Raw mango is added to lentils and vegetables, so that the taste is enhanced.Not only this, people drink aam panna in summer to avoid the effects of heatstroke, dehydration. The amount of calories and sugar in it is much less than ripe mangoes. Diabetic patients can also eat raw mangoes. During pregnancy, women also like to eat raw mangoes in sour things, but consuming too much of it can harm the health (Side Effects of Raw Mango), which is important for you to know.
Nutrients present in raw mango
This mango contains antioxidant, fiber, protein, calcium, phosphorous, potassium, zinc, vitamin A, C etc. During the corona period, it is being advised to eat things rich in vitamin C, zinc, so that immunity can be strengthened. Know, what are the disadvantages of eating raw mangoes.
How to Use Raw Mango
Its pickle is made. Make aam panna and drink it in the summer season. You can also make marmalade from raw mangoes. Also sweet and salty chutneys can be made in the form of amchur. It can be cut into pieces and put in food. However, consume anything in moderation or else it can cause harm.
Raw Mango Side Effects
1. Since it is high in fiber, eating too much can upset your stomach. You may have diarrhea. There may be problems of flatulence, abdominal pain, cramps, gas etc.
2. If raw mangoes are eaten more, then the heat in the body can increase (Kachche aam ke nuksan in Hindi), because its effect is hot. Be it raw mango or ripe mango, both should be consumed in limited quantity in a day.
3. If you are allergic to eating ripe mangoes, then be careful in eating raw mangoes as well. Even if you have eaten raw mangoes, keep an eye on the changes in the skin.
4. Raw mango reduces blood sugar level. In such a situation, those who have a complaint of low blood sugar, they should eat raw mangoes thoughtfully.
5. Mangoes are hot in nature, in such a situation, due to its excessive consumption, there can be blisters in the mouth, rash around the lips.
6. Some people are advised not to eat both ripe and raw mangoes. Eat less mango in physical problems like heart disease, diabetes, any kind of allergy, excess weight, asthma. Ripe mangoes are high in sugar, which can cause harm in diabetes.